Grow Your Business With Google Ads
Google Ads lets you get in front of customers when they’re searching for businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps. Only pay for results, like clicks to your website or calls to your business.
With sponsored ads I make sure that you get found easily on Google, because it is where people search for what to do, where to go, and what to buy. Your ad has the possibility of appearing on Google at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours.
Whether your potential customers are using desktop or mobile, with our well-timed ad you can turn people into valuable customers.
Google Ads operates under a pay-per-click (PPC) model. That means I target a specific keyword on Google and make bids on the keyword — competing with others also targeting the keyword. The bids you make are “maximum bids” — or the maximum you’re willing to pay for an ad.
I help your business create online ads using Google Ads to target consumers at precisely the right time when they’re looking for the goods and services you provide.
- I use Google Ads as a product to advertise your company, aid in the sale of goods or services, create awareness, and boost website traffic.
- I create and modify your ad campaign at any moment, including your ad text, settings, and budget, because Google Ads accounts are controlled online.
- There is no minimum commitment to spending, and you establish and manage your own budget.
Pricing & packages
- Pay only when someone clicks on your ad
- 24/7 campaign management
- Keyword, ads and budget optimisation
- Automated reporting – viewable any time
- No set up fee, no monthly contract. Pause or restart your campaign any time.
Campaign setup fee: $460
- $3 Daily budget
- $93 per month
- $6 Daily Budget
- $180 per month
- $11 Daily budget
- $309 per month
- $60 or more per day
Google Ads Case Study
Mako Marine Africa tripled its customer base within 4 months.
- Boost brand awareness in a competitive boat manufacturing business
- Increasing leads, online sales, and conversion rates
- Drive more visits to the website
- Launched Display Ads and Search Ads
- Created time-sensitive and contextual ads
- Pivoted website content to showcase quality of service as a differentiating factor
- Monthly leads increased to an average of 3,500/month in 2021–2023.
- Revenue surged 2.5x
- ROI on Google Ads surged 80x
Leading manufacturer of military, commercial, and inflatable racing boats in Africa
Advantages of Google Ads and internet advertising
With online advertising, you may target the people who are most likely to be interested in your goods and services while excluding the others. Additionally, you may keep track on who clicked on your advert among them. Additionally, online advertising enables you to connect with potential clients while they utilize a variety of gadgets, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Google Ads benefits
You may benefit from online advertising by using Google Ads to display your ads to the appropriate audiences at the appropriate times and locations. Here are the main advantages of Google Ads, although there are others.
By using targeting, you may show your ads to people who have particular interests, such as those who are interested in your products and services, and show them ads that are pertinent to their needs.
Here are some options you have with internet ads that will help your marketing initiatives become even more specialized for the time being:
Keywords: words or phrases associated with your goods and services that are used to display your advertisements when customers enter those terms into search engines or visit websites associated with those terms.
Ad placement: Display your advertising on websites that are part of the Google Search and Display Networks and on Google search results pages.
Age, place, and language: select the age and region of the nation, region, and language of your clients.
Days, hours, and frequency: Choose which days or times of the week your advertising should run, as well as how frequently they should do so.
Devices: You can choose which types of devices your ads will appear on and when they will do so.
Given its power and reach, Google Ads ought to be a component of your paid campaign. There are no Google Ads campaigns that don’t work; there are just campaigns that require a little bit more work. With the best approach, you have everything you need to build an effective Google Ad campaign that generates clicks and leads.